My Client is a world renowned and recognisable Consultancy firm based in London. They are looking for a Workforce Allocation BP to join the team.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for any experienced Resourcer/ Staffing Consultant to join one of the most well-known brands in the market.
** Please note this is not a Recruitment role**
The main responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with senior partners to support all resource management decisions
- An essential part of this role is resource utilisation forecasting whereby the BP will have to run the forecasting for the industry sector
- Ability to interpret quantitative date is a must
- Identify potential future peaks or troughs in demand based on utilisation forecasts and historic profiles at the business unit and industry sector level to support in-advance resource utilisation management
- Facilitate the onboarding process with the PM
Due to the complexity of the role it is essential that the right candidate has staffing/resource management experience and also has the ability to hit the ground running with regard to their understanding of business planning tools, monitoring and analysis of resource management.
The role is paying competitively so please reach out to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.