Frazer Jones is now working on a retained search for a Global manufacturing business that specialises in architectural materials. We are searching for a Workday HR Analyst to join this organisation based in heart of central Reading. This role is a 12 months fixed term contract, with a view to go permanent. The candidate will work closely with the Global Director of Reward and other members of the HR team. We are keen to engage with Workday users with an understanding of reporting and have worked on various modules across the system. This exciting opportunity allows flexible working arrangements and a chance for you to work with several Geographies worldwide.
- Act as key member of the Group Reward & Performance team, support the design and implementation of Performance, Reward and Core HR Workday modules in the country.
- Take a key role in the management of the project managing the HRIS change management process by collaborating with the requester, global process owners and HRIS team.
- Lead Workday training with support of global process owners
- Lead global HR data reporting and analysis
- Manage the monthly headcount reporting process for UK Headquarters - ensuring HR data is complete & accurate, and working closely with finance to complete payroll reporting
- Pro-active data gap checking to ensure data quality and work with the country team to close gaps.
- Act as super user for Workday which includes but is not limited to: Produce central training/support material, Training for HR Community, Collate enhancement/change requests to existing configuration and ensure they are delivered on time
- Create Dashboards to present to Stakeholders, challenge the data and presenting information where necessary
- Proven experience in working in HR Analyst roles of a matrix organisations
- Previous experience in working with Workday system gained in an in-house environment (and ideally also some experience gained in a consultancy environment)
- Strong analytics skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders from diverse background
- Enthusiastic about working in an environment there is a significant amount of change and therefore a willingness to deal with ambiguity and change
- Advanced Microsoft Package skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.