My client a leading marketing agency are looking to hire a Talent Partner on a 12-month contract. This is a high-volume recruitment role, and you will ideally have experience recruiting in the marketing and creative sectors.
You will be taking the lead on all hires within your business unit and your duties will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to source excellent talent.
- Managing the hiring process from start to finish across a variety of level
- Business partnering with your stakeholders and advising on recruitment best practice and protocol.
- Owning the candidate journey
- Managing EVP and candidate brand engagement
- Ensuring that all candidates receive a great recruitment experience whether they are successful for the roles or not.
To carry out this role you will ideally have a recruitment background in the marketing or creative sectors and be immediately available. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of hiring great talent within a fast past international environment. You must have strong attention to detail and feel comfortable recruiting via multiple direct channels.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.