Our client is on track to become a world leader in the automotive car parts digital ecommerce space. They currently find themselves in the midst of an exciting hyper-growth phase, coupled with a radical modernisation of their HR strategy and infrastructure, lead by their newly hired CPO. As a part of this revised and refreshed HR direction, they are hiring a
Talent Manager (f/m/d)
The Talent Manager is part of shaping and implementing the global Talent strategy. You will be responsible for global talent development programs, L&D, leadership development as well as employee engagement. You will report to the VP Talent Management and work closely with your HR peers.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Design talent strategy, career programs and succession management
- Set performance & development goals and define performance improvement plans
- Create appraisal and review processes
Learning & Development
- Develop a comprehensive L&D offering, incl. onboarding, learning plans, evaluation and supplier handling
- Build virtual learning academy
- Design and set up a leadership framework
- Implement leadership development programs and leadership assessments
- Multiple years' professional experience working as a dedicated Talent Manager in an agile, fast-growing company (ideally coming from a Tech/Corporate background)
- A keen focus on building talent and performance development strategies
- A strong business acumen combined with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work with a fair degree of autonomy across multiple responsibilities and demonstrate tremendous initiative and sense of personal accountability, while remaining a team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Delband on 0176 17334023 . We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.