I am delighted to be partnering with an International Healthcare Technology business based in the heart of the City of London. They're on the hunt for a Talent Partner to join their London team of two on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This is an autonomous role for someone to come in, take ownership of the recruitment process and hit the ground running. You will be responsible for the entire Talent activity across the UK and Dubai.
- You will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and manage expectations / time frames.
- You will act as a strong recruitment partner.
- Provide the best candidate experience and journey for hires.
- You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle.
- Owning the candidate brand engagement.
- Managing candidate communications efficiently and empathetically, whether candidates are successful or unsuccessful with their applications.
- You will use effective strategies, innovative routes to market to ensure you reach the best talent pool.
- Recruit a high volume of vacancies at any given time. The level will vary, but you will have experience of recruiting Technical roles.
- Experience recruiting Technical roles within Technical or Healthcare industries.
- 3 + years of recruitment experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Ability to build strong relationships and build good talent pools.
- Excellent benefits package
- Investment into you as an individual and your career
- Outstanding development programmes
- Friendly, dynamic working team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.