You will act as a true Talent partner to the business with the aim of improving the design and delivery of all learning and development programmes across the organisation. You will be responsible for delivering a suite of programs that will cover talent, leadership development, performance management, career development and succession planning.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the Performance Management process, making sure leaders understand the process and how to set measurable KPI'
- Work with the business to understand the requirements and design a holistic fit for purpose talent programme across the business
- Ensure training and development activities are tailored to the needs of the business and provide a value- added contribution to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Group
- Ensure learning programmes support the Group's behavioural competencies
- Identify appropriate professional certification programmes for departments and individual roles as part of career development mapping
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Education or other related discipline
- Evidence of strong communication and relationship building skills
- Understanding of Talent management cycles and tools used to measure performance and build capability
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.