I'm excited to present a unique opportunity for Talent & HR Professionals seeking a blended role.
HR & Talent Partner
£55000-£65000 + Bonus & Bens
My client, are a world leading digital marketplace, and are currently back in scale mode post pandemic! They are seeking diverse, talented and bright minded professional to join them permanently.
You will work with a truly engaged HR Director, with a very close line to C-Suite and Senior Leadership to help grow and scale the business. You will have incredible exposure at a senior/strategic level and influence various initiatives.
Talent Acquisition (80% focus of role)
- Work directly with hiring managers and HRD to understand the needs of their business, create effective recruitment strategies, source exceptional talent and manage the process up until offer acceptance.
- Deliver talent across the UK and EU across all departments with particular focus on tech.
- Utilise a variety of channels including market mapping to identify potential candidates and engage with passive candidates to build talent pipelines and talent pools.
- Partnering with hiring managers to help forecast needs and put a robust plan in place to help them reach their goals.
- Advertise job openings on the company careers page, job boards and social networks.
- Accurately manage the ATS system, create all vacancy requisitions and make sure all recruitment process data is up to date.
- Actively drive hiring costs down through efficiency of talent pipelining, referral campaigns and direct sourcing.
- Manage the company's Glassdoor account.
- Manage LI as a vendor and partner with them to increase our direct hiring sourcing methods.
- Collaborate with HRD on projects such as D&I initiatives, Employer Branding; Employer Value Proposition (EVP) and Candidate Journey.
- Work with HRA on providing up to date market salary benchmarking each year to ensure we remain competitive payers and consider market trends in our comp decisions.
- Conduct all exit interviews and report on the turnover rates, trends and analysis to guide our resourcing strategy.
- Create, develop and run the Company Induction Day twice a year.
- Support the HRD on rolling out HR initiatives on employee learning and development.
You will have a proven background in Internal Recruitment/TA Function, with some generalist HR Knowledge. You will be a real team player, excellent in fast paced environments with a detail orientated mind. Experience in managing an ATS system and keen to support on wider People & Talent projects.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.