I am delighted to be partnering with an award-winning private beauty and wellness business, who are on the hunt for their first Recruitment hire as a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their successful HR team and report to a supportive HR Manager.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the complete employee lifecycle from recruitment through to retention. An integral part of this role will be to develop strategies in order to retain a strong workforce.
Your job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process
- Networking with industry professionals and employment agencies
- Updating and creating job descriptions for new and current employees
- Screening and shortlisting CV's
- Sourcing candidates through online channels for both full and part-time hires
- Headhunting and sourcing diverse specialist roles
- Identifying and implementing new and innovative talent recruitment ideas
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in an employee recruitment and retention position
- Have a passion for people
- Provide high levels of accuracy
- Need to be adaptable, resilient and self-motivated
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.