We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global professional services organisation to recruit an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to be responsible for all Industry Associate Consultant, Industry Consultant and Manager hiring in Australia.
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, you will work closely with the Graduate and MBA Recruiters to ensure seamless co-ordination and cohesive programming across the Recruiting Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Manage the candidate selection experience through efficient process management.
* Develop recruiting strategy and plan to deliver on hiring targets.
* Manage key stakeholder relationships.
* Leverage internal talent sources to drive employee referrals and alumni engagement.
* Identify high quality candidates through proactive sourcing.
* Develop and manage recruiting budget for Industry hiring.
* Participate as an active member of the regional and global recruiting teams, providing input on strategies for the overall good of the company.
Who we are looking for:
* An enthusiastic and established recruiter with a mix of agency and internal recruiting experience. Experience in lateral hiring would be advantageous.
* You will have a bachelor's degree with least 4-6 years' talent acquisition experience (full lifecycle recruitment experience).
* Strong stakeholder and relationship management.
* Impeccable presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with confidence.
* You must be results oriented with exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Display a creative flair and demonstrate the ability to provide innovative solutions.
Sydney CBD location. Attractive salary package on offer with flexible working arrangements. This is a 5 month fixed contract position.
Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Karen Lyons on +61 (2) 9236 9026.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.