Work as part of the talent and recruitment team for a leading national media organisation based in their Head Office in London.
Recruit across various worldwide known exciting brands focusing specifically on roles supporting the COO office, across all levels.
This role will suit someone who is currently working in an agency and is looking to make a move in house, or who has a few years internal, hands-on recruitment experience.
The successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to work with the rest of the team for the delivery of a new ATS and careers site.
The roe will consist of:
- Identify top talent using different sourcing techniques
- Recruit roles across marketing, analytics and insights
- Support the rest of the team on other roles where necessary
- Partner with senior stakeholders on recruitment strategy
- Work with internal stakeholders to improve best practice
- Build pipelines and networks for future hiring
- Work with the wider HR team on talent related projects and employer branding
You will have:
- 360 Recruitment experience, either in an agency, in house or RPO
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of various sourcing methods
- Passion for people and talent acquisition
- Confident to share ideas and get involved in process improvement
This organisation promotes a hybrid working model and have excellent additional perks on top of salary.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.