Talent Acquisition Manager, based in London x 3 days a week (at home x 2) flex needed
Brand new opportunity to build Recruiment / Talent function for a Fortune 500 business
Autonomous and hands on/strategic role
£80,000 - £85,000 + bonus and benefits
This is a great opportunity to work for a global organisation in the agri-sector producing sustainable products. The business is going through change and growth and due to this has created a new role; Talent Acquisition Manager, to oversee Europe.
This role will look at the end to end strategy of the Recruitment function working closely with teams to ensure employees also have a clear development plan as they join the business. This role will also be responsible for the full recruitment cycle for senior level hires from Heads of Dept and above across the UK and Europe.
- Develop detailed recruitment strategies to meet the organisations business growth plans. Working with colleagues across the UK and Europe and key Stakeholders, Functional Heads and HR partners
- End to end recruitment, including sourcing via various methods, managing the complete process, hiring senior level and above roles.
- Generate data driven insights into the market, utilising these to continually develop and support the recruitment process
- Utilise social media to build up a strong network, talent pool and look at other retention/ recruitment methods.
- Implement branding initiatives, measure their success and ROI, Assist with deploying the EVP
- Champion Diversity, Inclusion and Equality in the recruitment process.
- Build links with Universities including international relocation and lead mobility efforts across regions.
- Managing a member of staff, recruiting this person into the team and supporting with their career development.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong and extensive Talent Acquisition / Recruitment experience is essential gained at hiring into senior level.
- Experience of implementation and execution of strategy to ensure a fully functioning and strong Talent / Recruitment process
- Ability to influence decisions in a large, global, matrix organisation, experience in this size business required.
- Experience from manufacturing, FMCG, Retail or a fast paced/moving sector
- Inhouse experience is essential, you will also have recruited internationally in previous roles and partnered with the business overseas.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, a European language desirable but not essential.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
If this role is of interest, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.