Join a leading global payments platform on an initial 3 - 6 month contract. Partner with hiring managers and recruit across a number of different functions at all levels.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Support recruitment for London and Dublin offices
- Work with Hiring Managers from across the world
- Conduct 1st round screening interviews and represent the HR team in interviews throughout the process
- Navigate stakeholders and interviews across different time zones
- Get involved in employer banding initiatives
- Use various sourcing methods
- Manage up to 20 vacancies at one time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong recruitment experience ideally in-house
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Strong decision making skills
- Confident in conducting interviews
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive in managing multiple tasks and prioritising
- High attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
This is an initial 3 month interim contract with the potential to extend or go permanent for the right candidate.
With an office based in central London there is a hybrid working model with blended in office and home working.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.