Talent Acquisition Manager
Are you a Talent Acquisition specialist looking for a new challenge?
Frazer Jones are supporting a global FS business to build out their TA team. They are specifically looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to build and implement effective, results-driven recruiting strategies that meet business goals and objectives. This is an end to end recruitment role where you will have the opportunity to develop diverse talent pipelines (internal and external) to fill executive, manager and staff positions and partner with other HR professionals to implement recruiting best practices. You will partner with the business to propose solutions and strategies to meet their needs and leverage your skills to optimize candidate engagement and sourcing through social media channels.
* With your experience in talent acquisition, you will facilitate the hiring process for positions across the business.
* Partner with hiring managers and influence them in applying strategic recruiting approaches in order to build a diverse talent pipeline of top talent.
* Facilitate the assessment and decision-making process with the hiring manager, HR and compensation to bring talented individuals and leaders to our teams.
* Facilitate internal mobility by tracking the internal talent pool and serving as a career advocate for employees through coaching and connecting them with internal opportunities.
* Build and support global talent acquisition programs and initiatives including hiring manager training, process improvements, and technology.
* With your robust understanding of market trends, talent gaps, and workforce planning, you will become a trusted advisor who helps senior leaders develop strategic talent plans.
In order to be considered for this role you will have considerable experience in professional recruiting working with hiring managers, leaders, and HR business partners to strategically source and recruit top talent.
You should have detailed knowledge of the financial services industry. An insight or experience within Insurance would be favourable.
This is a broad role recruiting across the full breadth of the business. You will be covering roles within; Finance, Tech/IT, Marketing, Deals/Broking, Legal, Change Management/Projects and other ad hoc functions.
Proven ability to develop strong business partnerships with hiring managers and be effective at consulting and making recommendations to hiring managers based on industry knowledge and experience.
While this role predominantly covers the UK there will be some International work, as such, any international experience would be advantageous.
You should also have proven experience using various ATS with Workday being preferred.
If this describes your skill set and you are looking to take your career to the next level, send your CV to Marcus at Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.