We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Lead on a permanent basis.
The company are a boutique financial services specialist located in stunning offices in the heart of the City of London, and operate a hybrid working model (3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely).
The company is looking for an energetic, driven individual who is passionate about delivering an exceptional people experience.
Reporting to the Group's Head of HR and part of a small HR team, you will primarily be responsible for proactively sourcing, attracting, and recruiting talented individuals; for managing the recruitment process from end to end; and for ensuring a great candidate and stakeholder experience all the way through to onboarding. You will also assist with a wide range of L&D and HR work, projects, and initiatives.
The role will involve building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external providers to deliver a high-quality internal recruitment and HR service.
The duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Talent Acquisition:
- Working closely with the senior management and line managers to understand the roles and hiring needs, ensuring that the most appropriate resourcing tools and techniques are used
- Sourcing candidates directly through internal and external industry networking, direct head hunting, internal advertising, and various online recruiting tools
- Developing our internship and graduate programs
- When necessary, appointing and working with recruitment agencies on our PSL to source candidates
- Running the full recruitment process which includes writing JDs, coordinating interviews, interviewing, arranging & analysing psychometric tests, drafting job offers & contracts, assisting with onboarding
- Managing effectively the candidate application process and responding in a timely manner
- Training and providing guidance to the hiring managers on the recruitment process, the effective recruitment and selection methods, and the importance of a positive candidate journey
- Conducting market research and salary benchmarking. Understand where talent pools are and advising on salary requirements. Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to explore initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- Constantly evaluating the resourcing successes and failures, ensuring the activities are focused on the most successful methods for each role
- Ensuring that the recruitment and selection process is adhered to by all stakeholders
- Providing reporting and analysis
- Human Resources
- Working with the Head of HR on various ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives
- Assisting the Head of HR to design and implement L&D programs and, including learning workshops, coaching, job-shadowing, online training. Assisting with the preparation of high-quality training, workshops, and material
- Contributing to policies, procedures and processes, delivering learning and training when required to support all employees to understand their responsibilities
- Supporting line managers with their HR queries, in accordance with the organisational policies, procedures and processes and liaising with the Head of HR as appropriate
- Assisting with HR administrative duties. Provide cover when a member of the HR team is away
- Keeping accurate records (electronic files and on the HR portal)
The successful candidate will require:
- 5+ years recruitment experience (internal and/or agency) recruiting back, middle & front office roles for financial institutions
- Previous experience in a HR generalist role and/or in a training/L&D role would be an advantage but is not essential
- Knowledge, skills and experience of utilising different recruitment methods to attract the best talent with a proven background head hunting candidates
- Ability to network, build relationships and create successful partnership working opportunities
- Experience of working with and building strong relationships with senior business stakeholders
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly creative, with a constant desire to try new ways of working
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated, proactive and hands on approach - willing to roll up one's sleeves
- Able to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Adaptable to a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
For further information about this position please apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.