On behalf of the global market leader in offering online food services, we are currently looking for a new colleague to join their Berlin office. Within a diverse and cross-cultural environment you will be supporting the strategic agenda for employee benefits. In addition to a competitive renumeration package, you will have access to a lot of training as well as career and development opportunities.
Apply now for your new role as Specialist Employee Benefits to join the Total Rewards team at the earliest possible date.
Your field of work:
- You will be involved in the announcement of benefits, the promotion of annual programs, the identification of underutilised benefits, as well as benefits compliance
- You will partner with people operations, office management and the employee experience team to implement programs
- You will identify and recommend new or improved programs
- You will develop and maintain benefits campaigns / calendar
- You will recognise and organise existing employee benefits to give them a place and structure in the organisation
- You will support the strategic agenda for employee benefits
- You will manage relationships with external vendors, suppliers and insurers
- You will use Peakon to analyse benefits data and make improvements
- You will partner with the globe businesses on local benefits
- You have 2-3 years of experience in HR / benefits role preferable in a multinational organisation
- You completed a university degree in the field of HR / Psychology or Business Administration
- You are passionate about maintaining the current benefits and improving the benefits packages offered to employees
- Your English language skills are fluent, German skills are a big plus
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a tech company
- Like to work in an international and multicultural environment
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.