HR Shared Services Manager, 12 - month maternity contract, international brand, £55,000 + excellent benefits.
Based Bath, Reading or Newport.
Working for a well know brand that is represented globally, this is a great opportunity to work for a matrix organisation and lead the Shared Service function.
This is a pivotal department within HR where you'll manage a team of 5, ensuring that they deliver an effective and efficient service globally, focusing on high levels of customer satisfaction and the highest quality in client delivery to consistently meet and exceed SLAs and KPIs. You will have overall responsibility for ensuring that the Shared Services Team delivers to consistently high levels while driving continuous improvement initiatives and effectively managing compliance.
- Responsible for the ongoing improvement of the Shared Services Team - lead, manage and develop the team ensuring an integrated approach to service delivery and collaboration with the business.
- Drive process standardisation and improvement within Shared Services
- Work with the Payroll and HRIS system project managers to define and meet customer requirements
- Participate in Shared Services wider team meetings to update on monthly performance, improvement initiatives and business changes impacting the service
- Attend People Leadership and Business meetings to represent Shared Services and contribute to operational and strategic decision making
- Lead on planning, resourcing and implementation of service delivery and improvement
- Manage tracking and reporting of service delivery in the Shared Services Team according to agreed KPI's/SLAs and other measures agreed
- Lead on process improvement plans for the resolution of service-related risks and issues
- Build excellent working relationships with Business Leaders and key stakeholders of Shared Services
Experience and Skills
- You will have managed a HR Shared Service function previously and have a strong background in people management.
- You will have very strong IT skills and have an excellent understanding of HRIS systems
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and create a strong customer centric culture within a Shared Services operation
- Manager with good influencing skills and the ability to prioritise business requirements appropriately through a collaborative partnership approach
- Ideally you will have worked within a fast paced and ever-changing environment and have the confidence to make decisions and influence at all levels
This role can be based in Bath, Reading or Newport and will offer hybrid working.
For more information, please contact me now on firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.