Our client is a FinTech market leader with a dynamic and fast-paced culture that requires an energetic, ambitious and strategic Recruiter. You will be part of a high-performance working environment, partnering with the brightest minds in the business.
As Senior Technology Recruiter, you will be the sole specialist recruiter locally, report into the global Head of Talent Acquisition and partnering closely with stakeholders across locations and business lines. You will provide advisory support as well as end to end management of your Talent Acquisition portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- End to end Talent Acquisition, identifying the best talent in the industry
- Building relationships with stakeholders, providing consultative advice on the market, influencing and coaching on talent attraction
- Managing the technology portfolio of a global remit, attracting top talent for business- critical roles
- Building out new offices as the business expands it's reach and remit
- Leading projects related to areas such as Talent Strategy and Marketing, as well as utilising data analytics to inform decision making
- Partnering with recruitment agencies to ensure full coverage of the market
We are looking for an experienced Technology Recruiter with experience of working in a tech, fintech or financial services organisation, that can be agile and hands-on, with the ability to keep up with an ever-changing, high growth environment.
Senior Consultant - Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.