Senior Tech Talent Partner - £80,000-£90,000 + PMI + equity etc. Rapid growth biotech start-up - I.T / Science sector
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Tech Recruiter with startup/ scaleup experience - FULLY REMOTE or attend the London "We Work" office! In this exciting role, you will business partner with the Tech/I.T BU (Europe & US)- anticipated to double in size over the next 9-12 months with further growth predictions going into 2023!
You'll be leading from the front as part of the brand new In-House Talent team at the start of their journey, having just transitioned from an RPO model. This means you'll rapidly progress your career, be strategic, build and lead teams for as the company grows. And here is the best bit- you can ensure quality work and a value-added approach as you'll be working a very manageable 6-7 vacancies on average at any one time (no more than 10 max) this leave plenty of time for strategic planning and proactive work!!
Make a difference and join the world leaders in bio-infrastructure - this hugely successful, rapid growth biotech start-up organisation brings about positive change for both biological science and technology, with staggering year-on-year growth; expanding their bio-infrastructure offerings many times over across multiple verticals.
This unique biotech company brings together power of science/ biomarkers and technology/ software to give you easy access to your medical status in your own home via a range of in-home testing kits - Epigenetic Testing (biological age), Preventative healthcare test (Identify risk of chronic illness), Full body health test, Rapid flow tests to name just a few.
Because of the amazing advancements of this impressive startup, individuals across the world significantly improve health and lifestyle by automating at-home diagnostics for telehealth; creating scientific diet plans; transforming how you sleep and customizing skincare and fitness routines.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) team is empowering the organisation to hire and scale. Partnering with individual functions within the business, they use their expertise, insight and best-in-class tools and methodologies to find, screen and hire the best talent in the market.
We are looking for an ambitious and imaginative TA Partner who believes in the value of hiring from diverse backgrounds. As our first Senior Tech TA Partner, you will mainly collaborate with our growing engineering team. You will gather current and future business requirements, crafting innovative hiring strategies and execute them efficiently. You will ensure key hires are sourced, hired and on-boarded with the greatest care and attention.
As our Tech Talent Partner, you will:
* Own all aspects of the end-to-end recruiting processes for multiple roles across the company Europe and US)
* Lead intake meetings
* Write job descriptions in partnership with hiring managers
* Manage job postings
* Conduct phone/video interviews
* Extend and negotiate offers
* Check prospective employee references
* Stakeholder management and relationship building. Educate and train hiring managers on recruiting processes as well as appropriate use of recruiting tools
* Collaborate with the broader People and Talent Team to ensure an exceptional candidate and onboarding experience
Eventually this role will evolve into a more strategic, team lead role as the company continues to grow rapidly- within 12 months you could have progressed your career significantly.
You will be set up for success if you have:
* Proven track record of delivering top talent within an aggressive growth tech startup.
* Good understanding of different engineering positions (FE/BE/Full Stack/Dev Ops etc) and technologies (React/PHP/Node/AWS etc)
* Experienced in working to a global remit including US and Europe
* Experienced hiring across various specialist areas including; tech, product
* Identify potential problems in the hiring work stream in advance and work proactively to optimise
* Comfortable owning relationships with hiring managers and hiring teams, strong ability to advise, influence and manage upward when necessary
* Identify alternative innovative, scalable sourcing channels using various methods
* Strong negotiation skills, ability to close candidates before and during the offer stage
* Background in diverse talent sourcing, with a focus on advocating for URM (Underrepresented Minorities) candidates
* A passion for building attracting, engaging and hiring top talent
* A clear and strong communicator, who can work closely with others throughout the People team and partner closely with hiring managers
* Business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to help effectively grow our business
* Ability to navigate through ambiguity and constant change, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
* Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Proven ability to challenge preconceptions and decisions made by interview teams/hiring managers.
What would make you amazing (nice to haves):
* Current experience and knowledge of the biotech talent space
What you can expect from us:
* ???? Home office set-up
* ???? A remote-working budget to help you set up your home office
* ???? Vitality health insurance
* ???? Access to global co-working space
* ????♀️ Regular Socials
* ???? Learning and Development budget
* ???? Pension enrolment
* ⛷25 days annual leave (+ 8 public holidays)
* ???? Epigenetics test
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.