I have partnered with one of the leading media businesses in the UK and Ireland who are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology.
This established organisation is home to many brands that are household names spanning across digital and print media, radio, video, events and experiences.
The brands proudly represent the diverse communities they serve.
My client is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner who is passionate about engaging top talent and will deliver high-quality candidate and hiring manager experience.
This amazing opportunity would suit somebody who is able to identify and attract talent for the Technology department across all levels from Apprentices to Directors and for all of the brands.
The successful candidate will partner with the senior members within the Technology teams who all understand the importance of attracting the right talent and working in partnership.
Day to day you will:
- Proactively identify and engage talent through direct sourcing methods, hackathons, events and communities. Building and maintaining talent pools.
- Understand candidates' motivations, career aspirations and experience through great listening and questioning.
- Maintain specialist technology market understanding, benchmarking and what top talent look for in an organisation they join.
- Lead on our technology team marketing and brand proposition.
- Report on hiring metrics and applicant data to inform future hiring decisions.
- Support our Head of Early Talent and Culture & Diversity Partner with projects linked to recruitment.
- Work with the people team both in the UK and globally to forecast recruitment needs and identify.
- You'll have the ability to communicate effectively and with influence to both internal teams and candidates.
- You'll be results oriented and proactive nature.
- An expert in candidate search and sourcing methods.
- Knowledge of the candidate market place across Technology areas and experience recruiting in these areas.
- Have lots of resilience.
- Be confident and creative in suggesting solutions and new ideas - we really welcome this.
Although this is very much a Tech focussed role other priorities this year include: EVP projects, early careers/ apprenticeship hiring, D&I initiatives and new partnerships, Onboarding and L&D related projects; so a really good opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business.
My client champions Diversity & Inclusion, they strive to maximise and encourage every individual's potential and ensure everyone feels valued.
They support this through their Diversity Board, D&I strategy & training, creating more diverse content and our intern and apprenticeship programmes.
In addition to the above they also have various employee-led networks; Cultural Diversity, News is Out, GenZ, Sustainability Champions, News for Parents and Women in Tech
My client takes pride in looking after their employees supporting the Health and Wellbeing of all their staff.
They offer private medical insurance covering pre-existing conditions, discounted gym memberships, ClassPass at Home, weekly virtual HIIT, yoga and run club classes, and a 'Bikes for Work' scheme, as well as offering opportunities for physio/massage, counselling and legal support.
If you'd like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please apply below or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.