Our client, SafetyWorks Consulting (part of the Sanitarium Group of companies) is a National WHS Consultancy, working with large corporate and government clients. They take a holistic approach to developing leaders, engaging people & managing risk for excellence in safety and wellbeing performance. Currently experience exciting changes and growth therefore looking for an addition to the existing dynamic team
The role: We are looking for a Senior Safety & Wellbeing Leadership Consultant who is an experienced change agent specialising in positively influencing safety and wellbeing outcomes in organisations. To be successful in this role previous experience in consulting and coaching senior leadership teams to adopt a positive safety culture is essential. In this role you will apply leading practices in safety and wellbeing, to coach our client organisation's leaders and team members to engage in new ways of thinking about safety and wellbeing that supports a workplace where people are thriving.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
* Offer thought leadership in leading ways to elevate and embed exceptional safety and wellbeing outcomes in an ever-changing workplace context
* Work with large organisations, with multidisciplinary teams, at a range of levels from Board to front-line, to deliver change programs
* Interpret and analyse clients' needs and support the development of solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
* Design, develop, implement and evaluate cutting edge culture change programs
* Facilitate groups and workshops of various sizes and be confident in delivering presentations
* Undertake both 1:1 and group coaching of leaders across all levels of organisations.
* Use your influence to build credibility & consensus with key stakeholders
* Collect & collate data, determine relationships/trends and conduct medium to large scale maturity assessments and culture/climate surveys.
The ideal candidate will have:
* a minimum of 8 years' experience as an Safety / Wellbeing Leadership Consultant or Organisational Psychologist, working in or with large corporate and government organisations
* A degree in Psychology (a Masters or Doctorate is desirable but not essential), Health and Safety or similar discipline
* Demonstrated experience in leading a change in Safety and or Wellbeing Culture
* The ability to build relationships and establish immediate credibility with clients
* High level communication skills including strong listening, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to write concise and impactful reports
* A deep understanding of leading safety and wellbeing research and thinking
* Highly developed consultation & listening skills with high level of energy and motivation
More about the business:
Established for over 20 years, and recently acquired by Australian Wholistic Health & Wellbeing Company (a Sanitarium company), SafetyWorks, embeds safety, health and wellbeing into broader organisational goals for effective and sustainable change. Through strategy, visionary leadership and a deep understanding of people, they elevate culture to achieve enduring, company-wide safety and wellbeing. A tight knit team who treat each other like family. They genuinely care about work mates, and have created a unique caring collaborative culture.
For a confidential discussion - feel free to call Michele Beale 0403210494
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.