I am delighted to be working with an International Law Firm with an excellent reputation who are looking to welcome a Senior Resourcing Advisor to their team on a permanent basis due to rapid growth across the business.
This role sits within their Fee Earning client group, working with the UK resourcing team to facilitie recruitment across the UK offices.
The ideal candidate will have solid in-house experience within a Professional Services firm, with an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- Lead on recruitment advice, recommendations and feedback to Line Management.
- Recruit fee earners into relevant practise areas.
- Drive the recruitment agency briefings.
- Understanding legal market trends and updating teams accordingly.
- Proactively working with managers to develop a tailored recruitment process.
- Take responsibility for the ATS.
- Encourage direct applicants.
- Ensure all onboarding is completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct fair selection processes, organise interviews, etc.
- Proven in-house experience within Professional Services.
- Strong interviewing skills.
- Ability to support large client groups.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- Collaborative, friendly and dynamic.
- Excellent IT administration skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.