Great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced Global Fintech organisation based in Sydney CBD.
The role will include but not be limited to the following :
- You will have end-to-end responsibility for addressing the Risk Management and Control talent needs.
- Work with senior stakeholders in the business to develop tactical recruitment strategies for niche roles and be the custodian of ensuring a candidate experience like no other, all the way through to the offer conversation.
- You will partner closely with hiring managers to conduct behavioural assessments, design and manage interview stages.
- You will work closely with the Employer Brand team and executive business leaders to refine the value proposition.
- Identify talent pools, collaborate on campaigns and manage projects to build high performing talent pipelines
- Partner with a business that values high performance
In order to be successful in this role you will have the following :
- Senior in-house recruitment experience is a must.
- Experience of recruiting with the Control functions ( Risk Management, compliance Middle Office is highly desirable.
- Financial services or Technology background highly regarded.
- Have demonstrated strategic recruitment initiatives, including process improvement.
Only candidates with previous in-house recruitment experience can be considered at this time.
Attractive salary and bonus structure.
Please click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.