Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with an Edtech start up that are taking the world by storm!
Series B funded they have raised £33m since starting from top tier investors. 130 heads globally, our clients mission is to empower students to make the right decisions throughout their higher education journey.
The People Partner will play a pivotal role in the growth of the People Function, with input in to the global initiatives spanning UK, US & APAC. This is hybrid role, 1-3 days per week in offices in the heart of Central London - the rest working totally flexibly to suit you! The People and Talent team are inspiring achievers, that motivate and support each other for a true sense of belonging.
We are looking for a commercial People Partner, with experience of either setting up HR in a startup/scale up, or has worked within the technology industry in people leadership roles ideally with some global exposure
Your mission is to work with VP People, wider People Team, and business leaders to develop and deliver strategic and focussed people solutions with a clear link to driving business strategy and metrics. You'll own the core people functions of employee relations, policies and compliance, performance, and learning and development.
Heading into 2022, the core focus areas on our People agenda are; engagement, learning & development, operations and performance culture. Longer-term, you'll be laying the People team foundation as they grow from 135 employees globally to 200, 300, 500, and beyond.
This role might be for you if:
- You have recent experience gained in a generalist HR Business Partner or Senior People Partner role. We're thinking 5 years +.
- You have a strategic mindset and demonstrated success partnering with teams to help them achieve their business goals.
- You have been a People Partner at a scaling company. Perhaps from Series-A to Series-C and beyond, or from < 100 employees to upwards of 200.
- You're an advisor, coach, and mentor on a full remit of a variety of employee relations.
- You use your expertise to help solve issues, creating and maintaining positive relationships between employers and employees.
- You have a breadth of HR experience and are hands-on in performance management, succession planning, L&D, benefits & payroll.
- You have knowledge of policies, compliance, and employment laws in multiple locations (UK, India, US, Singapore).
An excellent benefits package on offer including competitive salary, stock options, hybrid working (1-3 days a week in the office) Private Healthcare, Life insurance, L&D budget allocation, 25 days annual leave + Extra at Christmas, homeworking setup budget of £400.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.