Our client is a well-positioned young technology firm with a significant market share and presence in Asia. They have engaged us to support in recruiting a TA Data Analyst who will support setting up the TA Data Analytics capability for the TA function. Due to their rapid expansion plans in the region, the TA Analyst will play a critical role to driving TA metrics and insights to enable the team to find, attract, assess and hire the right talent at the right time.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up the TA Data Analytics capability for the TA function
- Transforming data and trends into actionable insights and visual analytics
- Developing reports, dashboards, infographics and presentations
- Presenting insights in a meaningful way to influence future business decision-making
- Evaluate trends and make recommendations for future improvements
- Producing and presenting quarterly, monthly, weekly and ad hoc reporting.
- Capture, gather, analyse and present reports and insights
You will possess a natural intellectual curiosity and the ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities. You will have an excellent background in HR/People Analytics - ideally having had exposure specifically to Talent Acquisition Analytics.
You will have the ability to analyse large data sets to distil insights and connect disparate ideas into a meaningful story to drive strategy, action and decision making.
As a given you will be proficient in Excel/Google Sheets and be have used Tableau to build dashboards and perform ad hoc analyses.
This is an exciting time to join a successful and fast-growing business in the SaaS space and to make your mark in this newly created role.
Excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work remotely long-term.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.