I have partnered with a global real estate business that has a portfolio of office buildings, retail and commercial properties internationally.
My client is looking for a Senior HR Manager to be the lead HR point of contact for UK business for all operational issues across all departments, whilst driving the implementation of organisation-wide HR initiatives across the business.
The Senior HR Manager will coach a client group of 260 business leaders on team management, providing guidance/advice on development, performance management, recruitment, and other people issues.
The role will have 2 direct reports and will offer flexible working; 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
- Be the UK lead and collaborate with other HR Managers in other country regions.
- Driving the D&I agenda for the UK.
- Lead cultural people initiatives throughout the business and drive employee engagement
- Manage the mentoring program for the UK
- Point of escalation for complex disciplinary/grievance and other employee relations issues, with a deep understanding and experience of managing complex people situations.
- Liaise with the senior leadership team to develop departmental people plans and create yearly succession plans for all departments.
- Support departmental managers to create business cases as and when necessary for additional resources, resource removal or departmental people strategy.
- Work with Senior Reward & Benefits Manager on the headcount forecasting exercise (5 Year Business Plan) and work with departmental leads to ensure the business has the correct resource plan for the next 5 years.
- Manage the International Graduate Programme in the UK, being the key point of contact for the graduates and organising their program rotations based on individual and business needs.
- Plan and coordinate the Human Resources management activities to maximise the strategic use of people across each division.
- Manage the annual talent review process, and organise and facilitate the annual talent review committee meetings with the senior leadership team.
- Work with the UK senior leadership team to deliver key employee survey messages and create values action plans with all departments.
- Lead all redundancy situations and be an expert in best practices and processes.
- Support with Learning & Development initiatives for the UK
- Oversee all updates to HR policies and ensure they are updated in line with current employment law legislation.
- Support the Reward & Benefits team on the annual compensation review process.
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the senior leadership teams.
- Ability to represent the UK HR function as part of the bigger business picture across all regions.
- Experience in managing complex employee relations cases.
- Experience in dealing with collective and individual redundancies and TUPE situations.
- Confident in advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Strong understanding of UK employment law.
- Previous track record as commercial HR Manager in a medium to large organisation.
- Strong influencing, coaching, facilitation and commercial HR skills.
- Strategic understanding and an innovative thinker.
- Strong organisation skills - ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Fast and responsive - working to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships/stakeholder management.
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to learn.
- Utmost discretion when dealing with all sensitive and confidential information.
- Results and achievement-oriented to high standards.
- Committed, motivated and passionate.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in and you want to be part of a growing multibillion-pound global business, please apply or email me directly on:
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.