I am exclusively partnering with a professional services firm who are conveniently placed on the Central Line on the Essex/East London border.
You will manage and lead a small and close-knit HR team, advice the Senior leaders on HR matters and be a trusted go-to HR leader.
Your role will also support the Firm's clients in a consulting capacity. The clients are varied and subsequently so is the work you will do. They range from one man bands to SME's.
Role and responsibilities will include:
- Senior HR Manager for the firm & lead the function
- HR Consultancy for the firms clients
- Lead on ER and performance matters
- Coach & advise the partners on people matters
- Support recruitment
- D&I and other HR projects
- Experienced HR professional, ideally CIPD qualified
- Be able to travel onsite and to clients
- Working in a professional services environment is highly desirable as is experience of working in a unionised environment for some of their client work
Salary will depend on experience, this is office based role in Essex/East London border (parking available)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.