About The Organisation
We are excited to be partnering with an Australian Insurance firm in their search for a Senior HR Business Partner for a maternity cover contract (12 months). If you love a modern approach to work, pets in the office and a hard-working & down to earth team, this is the place for you.
About the Role
Based in Chatswood, this role plays a critical part in a small but high-performing HR team. This is a hands-on role covering the full employee lifecycle. Reporting to the General Manager for HR, you will comfortably jump between strategic projects and operational HR issues helping them reconnect back to their core vision and mission. With this in mind, we are looking for someone who can combine generalist HR, compliance and policy with organisation development and well-being, and someone not afraid of getting into the detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with Senior leaders to build and implement long term people solutions including future of work
- Provide specialist advice to senior leaders regarding policies, programs and working practices with a compliance, risk and culture lens
- Develop and implement a broad range of new policies
- Mentor and coach leaders in dealing with performance management issues
- Identify areas of development across the business and implement training, coaching and support including leadership and management development.
- Present compliance training, including bullying, harassment, discrimination, EEO, Whistleblower
- Support and provide advise on specialist areas within HR including reward, record administration, industrial relations and change management
- Assist in the delivery of a payroll, as the need arises
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with depth of knowledge across all aspects of the employee lifecycle but in particular organisation capability and development. You will need to have sound employment law knowledge in a regulated environment. This role suits someone very comfortable in an environment where you will need to roll your sleeves up and switch between tactical and strategic.
This role is paying c$150,000 + Super.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/199933
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.