This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior level HR Business Partner with experience in emerging markets to join a fast paced, growing Energy business and to manage end to end HR processes, have line management responsibilities and get involved in multiple exciting new projects.
Being a 12 month maternity cover FTC you will be able to come in and hit the ground running, the business is growing and has plans to have presence in a number of countries in Africa, so experience working in these emerging markets is essential.
Salary is dependent on experience, c£60 - £80k plus benefits. please note this role is inside IR35 so will be fixed term, paye.
The business will expect office presence of 2 - 3 days a week, when normailty finally returns.
An immediate or short notice will be considered. The business is looking to appoint soon for a start date within ideally Feb/early March.
- To be responsible for all senior generalist HR duties within the corporate functions in London and within the new projects focusing on emerging markets.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and Senior Leaders, of which this role will have a lot of interaction with, you will offer guidance, coach and support on all HR related matters
- Fully support the development team when implementing new projects in emerging markets, including support with local laws, regulations, promoting the business values, safety, and working closely with employees and sub contractors.
- Visibly promote Diversity and Inclusion and work closely to instil the values across the whole business
- You will be responsible for ensuring the HR function is always developing and look at new ways of improving processes, systems, team engagement and more
- Have line management responsibility for members of the team, supporting and offering guidance in their career development
Skills and experience required:
- You will be a strong senior level HR Business Partner, having gained your experience within fast paced, quick growing SME.
- You will have worked within emerging markets and understand how to set up and manage a workforce from an HR perspective and support in countries understanding local laws, regulations etc.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of all HR disciplines, including ER, Training, Development, Recruitment, D&I, Employee Engagement, Policy and process to name a few.
- Ideally you will have previously worked in the Energy, Utilities or a similar sector, possibly Oil and Gas.
- You will be a collaborative leader, able to think outside the box, look at solutions rather than wait for problems to arise and will be used to working with the Senior Leadership team
- You will be a strong communicator, able to work to multiple deadlines and work within a team environment in a flat structure.
Please apply online now to be considered for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.