Due to growth and expansion, my client, a National Professional Services Firm is looking to bring on board a Senior HR Business Partner. Reporting in to the HR Director, you will be part of a collaborative and close-knit HR team and will work across all areas of generalist HR activity.
This is a small to medium sized business that has a strong culture and will give you the opportunity to create & embed people initatives and drive the agenda forwards.
You will likely have two direct reports, so experience in people management is highly desirable.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a dedicated client group across all areas of HR
- Strategic and operational HR activity
- Reward and salary benchmarking
- ER and performance management
- Other HR work as required
- You must have experience in working in professional services/partnership model
- An established HR Manager/Business Partner
- People management
- Experience of reward is highly desirable
- Experience of both large & small business
- Some national travel is required on an adhoc basis
- Hybrid working is on offer (3 days in the office, 2 at home)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.