About The Organisation
We are excited to be partnering with an Australian Insurance firm in their search for a Senior HR Business Partner for a 12-24 month project. The business is growing and has just agreed a major acquisition creating this role in the business partnering team to cover a secondment.
About the Role
Based in Chatswood, this role plays a critical part in a small but high performing HR team. This is a hands- on role covering the full employee lifecycle. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will comfortably jump between strategic projects and operational HR issues helping them reconnect back to their core vision and mission. With this is mind, we are looking for someone who can combine generalist HR, compliance and policy with organisation development and well-being, and someone not afraid of getting into the detail. This would include recruitment, leader guidance and coaching, performance management, employee relations, WH&S etc. In addition, this role will be responsible for working with the business to develop and embed key regulatory frameworks including APRA Prudential Standard CPS 511 and the Financial Accountability Regime (FAR).
Responsibilities will include:
* Act as deputy for the Head of HR as required (including preparation and presenting of Board and Executive papers)
* Coach and mentor HR Business Partners
* Assist in the development and execution of the People Strategy including the researching and drafting of business cases, delivery of specific projects and initiatives on Future of Work
* Oversight and responsibility for compliance with statutory requirements
* Partner with the business and client group executives to understand, anticipate and meet strategic and operational business needs
* Establish appropriate metrics, and develop the systems, practices and processes to measure, report and leverage the insights to inform business decisions
* Actively engage with the business in relation to all employee related disciplines including Talent and Succession Planning, performance enhancement, employee relations and engagement.
* Improving user interface experience through the development and implementation of HR business applications, policies and procedures
* Use of technology to drive efficiency and scalability to manual processes
* Take ownership of specific HR compliance requirements and initiatives
* Undertake and manage the recruitment and onboarding process for relevant business units
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist with depth of knowledge across all aspects of the employee lifecycle but in particular HR risk, legal and compliance in a regulated environment. A legal background or qualification is highly desirable.
This role is paying c$150,000 - $160,000 + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible.
The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/199937
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.