Senior HR Assistant
Location: London PD:1170082
Are you looking for a stimulating new opportunity to expand your experience with one of the largest insurance companies with their offices located in Bedford?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Assistant to join the team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract supporting and playing an active role within the group Hr function providing a comprehensive excellent HR administrative service to managers and employees within the group.
The Senior Hr Assistant role sits in a small agile team within the shared services function supporting HR advisors and HR business partner teams based in London.
As the Senior Hr Assistant you will be the front line managing a shared inbox and supporting an offshore HR partner
The business is broken into 4 divisions constituting the below:
- One of the world's largest retail brokers
- The largest producer of insurance premiums to Lloyds,
- A specialist underwriting arm to the Firm
- A Data, analytics and digital platform business.
You will gain invaluable experience supporting a wide range of businesses and functions working within an engaging and positive energy cultured environment.
Some key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Ensure a comprehensive and professional HR service is delivered to managers and employees ensuring all administration and HR queries are delivered in a timely manner in line with our Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Provide statistical information in relation to HR Employee Service provision
- Support the administration service on all employment life cycle matters
- Ensure comprehensive accurate HR Records and documentation is maintained for all employees for example Right to Work, Visa etc. in line with legal requirements
- Ensure payroll information is provided in a timely and accurate manner
The Ideal candidate for the Senior Hr Assistant position will be a confident self-starter who is comfortable with an autonomous role and used to working within a fast-paced environment within a shared services function. Knowledge of workday would be ideal; however it is not in any way mandatory. Previous experience of having worked in financial, insurance or professional services is preferred however not essential. A great team player with a professional and proactive approach would be key to making this opportunity a success.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a private discussion or click Apply now to send your CV.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.