HR Consultant/Senior Consultant: Employee Experience, Leadership and Talent
Location - Munich / Remote (Germany or Austria)
We have been assigned to work with a global management consultancy who are currently undergoing a significant period of sustained growth. The business have decades of experience in the area of human capital consulting for talent, leadership & cultural development.
To support this growth, they are hiring a number of new colleagues at the Consultant & Senior Consultant level.
In these roles, the incumbents will be responsible for managing projects and working with clients on defining culture change in order to deliver value to their business by providing meaningful, data-based insights and recommendations, and advising throughout project execution and until its successful completion. The company firmly embodies the ideals of team-oriented growth, so you would also take on responsibility for development of more junior colleagues within the team.
In addition, you will help contribute to future business development: identifying opportunities for expansion and cross-selling and managing existing new and long-term client relationships.
The company has its' main German office in Munich, with intermittent travel required to the office for important meetings and team-building purposes. However the firm has adopted modern working practices and can support remote working across Germany and Austria.
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience as a Consultant /Project Manager.
- IO psychology, Sociology, HR Management or Business administration
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Leadership, Engagement, Employee Experience and Cultural Change.
- You are comfortable with data and have some degree of statistical expertise, understanding of design thinking principles and agile methods highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with clients at executive level and establish a reputation as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to tell a story using a combination of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Proven record of successful business development.
- You are assertive, self-disciplined, reliable, and results driven.
- Fluency in German and English is a must - your remit will cover the DACH region and, as an international organization, our operating language is English.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.