We are delighted to be retained by a specialist investment bank to find their next Senior Compensation Manager. This is an exciting time for the bank, as they've enjoyed record breaking revenue increases and are about to embark on escalating their Europe-wide expansion. This senior level role will report into the Head of HR and will take responsibility for all cash and deferred compensation matters (including the creation of a new LTIP) as well as support their regulatory compliance obligations.
Key duties will be to:
- Supporting the Head of HR throughout the compensation process, preparation of salary, bonus and benefits related modelling and analysis as required
- Be the subject matter expert on regulatory obligations for MiFID, IFPR, and general FCA, PRA compliance (SMCR, MRT identification etc.)
- Responsible for all reward related issues to ensure that business, legislative and regulatory requirements are identified and resolved
- Provision of support to HR team on the structure of compensation packages during recruitment and termination negotiations, primarily for strategic personnel with deferred compensation structures.
- Providing Finance with the required information in order to complete Pillar 3 Reporting (code staff remuneration disclosures)
- Understand the legal provisions of share schemes
- Preparation and administration of year-end process of unit and share redemptions
- Address ad-hoc unit / share and compensation issues as a result of new joiners/leavers
- Preparing paperwork for year-end redemptions and Unit redemptions
- Updating HR system with shares and units information
- Supporting CoSec with updating share / unit registers
In addition to the above, you will be the point of contact / review of technical queries on pensions - including Auto Enrolment and preparation of year-end benefit information for brokers ahead of renewals (and manage relationships with benefits brokers / 3rd parties) As a result the business is looking to meet senior reward managers within financial services with superior analytical, problem solving & influencing skills, as well as technical expertise in global compensation & benefits programs (including executive compensation) coupled with outstanding remuneration modelling ability. There is a significant runway for this role including the option for this role to be the nominated successor to the Head of HR/CPO. In addition to the above starting salary, the bank will buyout current year bonus/LTIP and will offer a very generous total reward package, including 30 days holiday, extensive medical/wellbeing benefits and Pension. The bank are based in simply stunning new offices at Moorgate and enjoy a strong agile working framework. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.