Frazer Jones are delighted to be working with a market-leading international business based in the Munich area. To strengthen their Compensation & Benefits offering, we are looking to hire a
Senior Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f/d)
to be based in the German headquarters.
- Develop and implement a C&B strategy to support global and regional business objectives.
- Provide know-how to the development and implementation of global C&B frameworks to drive governance and streamline costs.
- Continuous improvement of current C&B practices and processes and suggestions for future development based on current market trends.
- Identify and implement best practise initiatives for C&B to increase efficiency and competitiveness
- Lead and support global C&B projects including workforce flexibility and employment conditions.
- University degree in Economics, Human Resources, Finance or similar
- Several years of working experience and deep knowledge in a regional/international compensation and benefits capacity
- In-depth knowledge of grading methodologies (ideally Mercer), executive compensation, benefits and pension
- Hands-on workstyle with strong project management skills and a solution-oriented and proactive approach
- Business fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.