We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Recruiter, to work for a global IT / Cyber Security company during an exciting time of growth.
Their next generation technology is industry leading, and as a business they have significant market share with Large Enterprise customers across all vertical markets, with over 80% of the Fortune 100 relying on their organisation to secure their businesses.
To enable their ambitious and continued growth plans in the EMEA region they are seeking a proactive, creative and tenacious Sales Recruiter to join their proactive and business facing team to support sales leaders across EMEA.
You will be responsible for attracting and securing outstanding candidates and you will be expected to do full life-cycle recruiting of sales, sales technical and related functions for the EMEA business. With presence in Dubai, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK, you will partner with assigned business group managers and hiring managers to provide outstanding support and guidance across multiple territories.
Your day-to-day duties
- Full life cycle recruiting mainly for Enterprise Field Sales and Sales Engineering positions across EMEA
- Effective advocate of the organisation
- Partner with hiring managers in defining a recruitment strategy to source the best talent based on the business needs and goals
- Partner with HR colleagues and stakeholders on HR programs and hiring initiatives
- Identify, attract and hire high quality candidates through the development and implementation of innovative recruitment sourcing programs and strategies
- Communicate recruiting activity, challenges and results with hiring managers
- Report on recruiting metrics
- Leverage ATS for required tasks and candidate sourcing
We are looking for:
- Extensive, proven track record in sourcing and attraction methods, targeting talented sales executives within the technology sector, preferably in security, SaaS or Infrastructure
- Proven ability to project manage multiple concurrent search assignments
- Demonstrated business acumen in understanding hiring managers' needs and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to deliver a compelling vision and opportunity to prospective candidates
- Collaborative, customer focused, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced result-oriented environment
- Proven track record of delivering recruitment assignments to tight timescales
- Strong process-orientation and attention to detail
- Influential stakeholder and candidate management skills, including ability to manage internal leadership expectations
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Uncompromising ethics with the desire to create an outstanding candidate experience
The position can be remote but you have the option to be based in Reading or London. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.