Frazer Jones are partnering exclusively with a leading engineering business ranked as one of the most innovative businesses in the world. This is a global business boasting 70,000 employees across over 60 countries worldwide. The business is still expanding and posting impressive revenue figures. They are also going through an exciting new period of adapting to new technologies and systems to help the growth of the company.
Joining as the Reward Manager you will be responsible for the UK & Ireland region consisting of nearly 2000 employees. Reporting to the EMEA Head of Reward, you will be responsible for driving compensation and benefits programmes across the UK&I region. You will be joining a global reward team but taking sole responsibility over your countries. The purpose of your role will be to develop, deliver and consult on reward policies, processes and practices through the UK&I region and contribute to the wider business strategies. You will need to engage and motivate employees, ensuring the business is competitive with the market to meet current and future business needs. Duties will include but won't be limited to the following:
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders across the business plus external relationships with vendors and consultants
- Complete benchmarking exercises, analysing and evaluating external and internal market trends to ensure the business is competitive with the market
- Full benefits management including the company's wellbeing programme with the support of a HR administration team
- Analyse and evaluate external and internal market trends, analytics and data to develop approaches that are aligned with the business requirements and enable business leaders to make strategic decisions
- Work with HR leaders to ensure global reward programs are used effectively to drive employee engagement
- Management of job evaluations, annual salary reviews, global bonus scheme and performance management
- Year-end reward processes and production of various reports with insightful analysis of data
- Point of contact for all UK&I reward and performance management queries
- Work with the global mobility team
This is a fantastic opportunity to complete a total rewards role and work for a renowned global engineering business. The position is offering the opportunity to progress where you will be able to get involved in wider global projects and assist with strategic goals. The role is offering a competitive compensation package which includes car allowance and bonus plus access to their host of benefits including private medical scheme. The company offers a flexible working policy where you will have the opportunity to work from home at least 2 days per week.
To be considered for the role you must have at least 5 years of reward, compensation and benefits experience, ideally within a matrix structure global organisation. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, eye for detail and be both willing and capable of being hands on but also have a strategic view. You must be able to influence and negotiate to drive policies and processes.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.