£50000 - £56000 per annum
seit 17 Tagen
We are exclusively working with an employer of choice in South Wales, to recruit their Reward Manager. As Reward Manager, you will provide expert advice and analysis to the HR team and managers across the business.
- As Reward Manager you are responsible for ensuring successful design, implementation and maintenance of pay structures and reward schemes, ensuring compliance with prevailing employment legislation and statutory reporting requirements.
- You will be responsible for delivering the total reward strategy, aligned to business needs.
- You will manage all reward initiatives including; Gender pay reporting, bench marking, job evaluation and annual pay and bonus calculations or review.
- You will work closely with the Head of HR in preparing for, and the writing of, REMCO papers.
The ideal candidate
- In order to be successful in your application, you will need to possess a strong career within Reward and comfortable working within large matrix structured businesses.
- You are confident, a team player and have excellent communication skills.
- You will also have excellent analytical and excel skills along with the ability to influence at all levels.
- It is essential that you have experience drafting and writing REMCO papers.
In return you will work for an ambitious business with career development opportunities. You'll receive a salary circa £55,000 + bonus and wider benefits. You will also have significant flexibility to work from home, provided you are happy to travel to head office one week per month.
If you feel you have all of the required skills and experience please apply today, or for more information please contact me directly on 01242 388068 or Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.