Frazer Jones is now partnering with one of the largest Accountancy and Business Advisory firms to source a Reward Assistant on a permanent basis in London. The firm strives to have a credible reputation for supporting and inspiring people to succeed through quality training, development and authentic inclusion with an international network and thousands of staff based in 33 offices across the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for a HR Admin/Officer to get more exposure and progress in the world of reward.
Supporting the wider Reward team, the Reward Assistant will play a key role in the administration and implementation of various People and reward processes.
Duties will include:
- Acting as a point of contact for employees and benefit providers, handling any related queries including the management of the shared inbox
- Assisting in the promotion of all benefits via the intranet, desk drops and other promotional activities, including the management of occasional seasonal gifting.
- Running monthly benefit reports for payroll
- Supporting the annual salary and bonus review processes, to include maintaining job coding as part of job evaluation
- Administration of the car scheme and recognition scheme
The successful candidate must have private sector experience (ideally within a professional services environment), proficient at using Microsoft Excel, strong communication skills and the ability to effectively organise their own workload.
In return, you will receive up to £27,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, Hybrid working with career progression and development.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.