Frazer Jones is now representing a Real Estate firm based in the heart of the west end. We are keen to speak to Reward Analyst for a 15-month fixed term contract. This role reports into a Reward Director and works as part of the wider HR team. You are to act to support the delivery of group wide annual pay and performance review, look at share plans across the organisation and put together benefits offerings across the firm. This unique opportunity will have the candidate be involved in HR MI aspects, where you will be working on stakeholder reports and analysing data.
- Assist the Reward Director in the supply of all aspects of incentive and reward programmes including Bonus, LTIP, SIP and Share scheme programmes to motivate employee behaviour and generate value for shareholders.
- Act to work closely with the Reward Director in the design and role out of job families, review of grades and overall pay structure including approach to bonuses and benefit contribution.
- Responsible for conducting reward research / data analysis both internally and externally and to be able to present the results clearly and innovatively.
- Produce reports, dashboards, and metrics to provide the wider HR function, the Executive Committee and the business with accurate insights.
- Responsible for the delivery of HR Mi reports, looking at gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting (monthly and quarterly).
- Responsible for co-managing the Company benefits including undertaking review and analysis of the commitment and usage of benefits and where necessary, making recommendations for any actions and promotion to ensure the firm's benefits are well applied.
- Act to support the company salary and bonus surveys benchmarking using external providers such as (WTW, HAY, McClagan)
- Actively co-ordinate all share plan administration events including annual grants, exercises, good and bad leaver status notifications for SIP, SAYE and LTIP schemes.
- Previous experience in a Reward and/or HR Analytics gained in a fast-paced commercial, professional environment. Excellent analytical modelling, data analysis skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability and experience in utilising wider data analytical tools such as PowerBI, Python, R, SQL would be desirable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.