Frazer Jones is currently recruiting for a Reward Analyst on a 6 month fixed term contract to join a legal organization based in the city of London. This role is responsible for working closely with the reward managers and other senior members of staff within the reward team on leading the annual pay and bonus reviews. You will assist on conducting data analysis, budgeting, benchmarking and any other ongoing project work within the team. The role will predominantly support the UK compensation activities but will also have a small part to play in the benefits environment.
- Assist on leading the UK annual salary and bonus review through a full cycle, creating and documenting a timeline adhering to deadlines and ensuring appropriate and effective administration takes place on data in connection to payroll and the systems teams.
- Work on the maintenance of the compensation tool, working closely with team members as a subject matter expert to complete the ongoing project of future compensation and benefits system.
- Responsible for financial modelling and budgeting for the annual review, working with data as required by the team
- Ensure the salary, bonus and benefits are benchmarked appropriately using company's agreed data partners and making sure to analyse the results on a regular basis, whilst also being reliable for survey submissions and vendor connections.
- Responsible for utilising the data for the annual diversity and inclusion report, i.e. looking at gender/ethnicity pay report and run equal pay reviews.
- Work closely with other members of the HR team assisting them on wider projects on both UK and International entities.
- An experienced Total Reward analyst with strong experience on salary and bonus reviews, benchmarking, compensation, systems and have a strong understand of benefit policies and administration.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, reporting writing, PowerPoint skills and experience of HR systems and an understanding data manipulation.
- Understand the use of Success Factors system (desirable)
- Strong business acumen minded, have the ability to become adaptable to every situation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.