A fantastic opportunity now exists for an experienced Reward Analyst to join a thriving FinTech in a newly created role supporting their Head of Reward. This broad-based position will provide advice and guidance across the Total Reward landscape, picking up cash, and deferred comp as well as supporting global projects for benefits and wellbeing. This role has a fantastic career path baked in as the business envisages this role moving to a Reward Manager role within 18 months.
Key duties will be to:
- Be an essential lead to the benchmarking process.
- Delivery of the annual pay and bonus review.
- Internal and external networking, in this front-facing role you will present your findings, leverage relationships, and engage the wider business, and people team.
- Be a key part of the LTIPS, shares, and grant cycle.
- Take charge of the global benefits suite across 20 countries in the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Spearhead the project on international benefits re-vamping, ensuring cutting-edge and market-leading benefits selection, vendor management, and cost-effectiveness.
- Market Data Collation and Analysis including role matching and leveling.
- Support and prepare for Remuneration Committee meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reward Analyst who is looking for career progression and exposure to new and complex reward activities, stepping outside of just cash compensation. You will receive fantastic guidance and mentorship from the Head of Reward for your personal and career development.
Please contact Anton Blades at Frazer Jones in the first instance for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.