My client a Not For Profit are looking to hire a Resourcing Partner on a 12-month contract. Working in a busy function you will be support on corporate functions recruitment for the business. Working alongside the Head of Resourcing you will be advising and guiding hiring manager on recruitment best practice.
Duties will include but aren't limited too:
- High volume delivery of end-to-end recruitment campaigns
- Advertising roles internally and externally across multiple platforms
- Advising hiring managers on the recruitment and selection process
- Promoting the company as an employer of chose through the use of informative recruitment materials.
- Providing feedback to applicants in a timely manner to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Conducting first stage telephone screens for all roles
- Advising managers on interview questions and taking part in interviews as and when needed
- Working collaboratively with external suppliers to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Presenting offers or rejections to all candidates.
- Acting as the main point of contact for hiring managers during the offer and onboarding process ensuring that all parties are kept up to date and engaged in the process.
To carry out this role you will ideally be immediately available and have a great background delivering high volume recruitment campaigns. You will have experience recruiting in a similar industry and ideally have in-house experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.