City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum
seit 2 Monaten
Am delighted to be partnering with a leading Management Consultancy with its search for a new Resource Manager. Based in London but supporting their eight European locations this is a great role for someone with a solid workflow planning background.
Reporting into the business you will lead the work allocation piece for the firm devising and rolling out strategies and projects ensuring that utilisation and work is allocated accordingly. In a new role for the firm this is a stand alone role supporting circa 250 people across two key practice areas spanning eight countries and cultures. A highly visible role that will require travel (once permitted) to these countries ensuring you are in touch locally with teams and understand their needs.
Some of the key requirements include:
- Working with EMEA office heads to design and roll out a scheduling system that works effectively across all EMEA offices.
- Ensure that client work is resourced with the best teams, combining experience with technical knowledge and local expertise.
- Partner with experts to deliver resourcing and strategic requirements.
- Ensure that consultants are appropriately matched to projects which are challenging and developmental.
- Deliver optimal utilisation and revenues ensuring consideration of commercial aspects of redeployment and workflow allocation decisions.
- Identify and negotiate the release of suitable consultants to cope with the needs of new engagements or where timings on existing projects change.
- Proactively prepare for and lead weekly resource management meetings to ensure critical scheduling decisions can be addressed quickly.
- Provide up-to-date information, analysis and advice on availability, engagement needs, forecast utilisation, forecast revenue, headcount and pipeline to management on a weekly basis.
The firm is looking to meet with candidates who come from a professional services background and ideally set up or developed a small team. You will have strong experience within a scheduling or resourcing role, and have demonstrated effectiveness in supporting multiple business leaders, working across varied practice. You will have worked with a range of resourcing systems and be comfortable with producing reports and MI on workflow and utilisation information.
In a highly visible and key role you will posses strong attention to detail, be able to communicate effectively and advise business leaders around key decisions. Given the European focus of this role, French speaking is desirable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.