Our client is one of the world's leading global technology organisations in the Healthcare industry. They have strong values, are growing, and are looking to attract exceptional talent to the organisation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and passionate recruiter to be part of a wider team in a high performing and rewarding environment.
The pace is fast, and you will need to keep up with it, and thrive off it. You will have a track record of exceeding expectations in either a high-speed agency role or an in-house recruitment position.
The majority of your time will be dedicated to end to end recruitment, working with the wider business to fill recruitment needs, and finding exceptional talent to build and improve your pipeline. You will love speaking to people and being the face of the organisation.
You will manage a variety of dynamic roles across the whole business supporting sales and operations teams.
You will also work in collaboration with the wider HR team; helping with the on boarding and exit process and other adhoc projects as and when required.
Your skills & attributes
As an ambitious professional, you will be continually challenged and looking to grow your career in an exceptional organisation where you are rewarded for your hard work and positive attitude. You will also have:
* The ability to build strong relationships with a variety of people in various roles and levels of management.
* An interest in working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
* Agility, flexibility & be highly ambitious.
* An interest in people and be confident speaking with a high volume of candidates.
What you will get in return
* A competitive salary package, salary will be dependent on experience
* Bonus & other incentives
* Training & support
* Genuine career progression
* Opportunity to go permanent after 6-month contract
* Free on-site gym and parking
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.