I'm pleased to share that I'm currently working with a renowned Private Equity firm who are looking to hire their first Recruitment Lead to help shape and manage the recruitment function. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, charismatic, and ambitious Recruitment Manager who enjoys tackling challenges and has a genuine interest in the employee experience. You will work with various stakeholders across the firm and play a key decision-making role in the Recruitment Strategy, enhance our current recruitment processes, lead, and deliver an inviting and engaging candidate experience.
You will partner with our Head of Inclusion and Diversity to ensure we are meeting our I&D talent objectives. You will be familiar with best practice in recruitment delivery and the go-to person for recruitment within the firm.
- Refine, and lead the recruitment and marketing strategy for the firm, initially UK with plans to manage the function internationally.
- Develop and maintain key business school relationships and top tier universities around Europe.
- Maintain and enhance our key relationships with various diversity partners (SEO, 10,000 Black Interns, Level 20, Pink Dynasty).
- Develop the brand with respect to attracting and retaining talent.
- Advise and support the onboarding process, including training and development of recent hires.
- Build relationships with our stakeholders and apply critical thought to the design and development or scalable recruiting processes and strategies.
- Partner with our third-party recruitment partners to ensure proper and competitive positioning in all relevant geographies.
- Partner with stakeholders to define roles, structure evaluation and selection processes.
- Familiarize yourself with the talent market and identify creative opportunities to reduce time to hire.
- Partner with our communications team to develop methods for using technology and social media to enhance the recruitment, screening and hiring of talent.
- Lead strategic efforts for critical roles across senior levels, functions, and global offices from talent attraction to onboarding.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hands-on, energetic self-starter with a passion for recruitment and in particular diversity recruitment.
- Proven academic excellence.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-orientated environment.
- Ability to challenge decision makers.
What you can expect:
- Fast-paced, high performance environment with unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires.
- Opportunity to test creative pipeline development initiatives, identify areas for improvement across the recruitment life cycle and influence change.
- Interest in working directly with stakeholders to define and refine processes and deliver quality hiring results.
- Team oriented culture working within the broader global HR function to reach collective goals.
- To join a great team with the opportunity for role expansion as the firm continues to grow.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.