I am delighted to be partnering with an established Financial Services firm who are going through with an exciting period of growth and looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with solid corporate functions recruitment experience, who can work in a stand-alone capacity and hit the ground running.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- 3+ years Recruitment management experience in-house
- Experience recruiting across Corporate Functions
- Diligent, professional attitude
- Great stakeholder management skills
Perks of working here
- Excellent development programmes
- Training incentives
- Bonus incentives
- Agile working
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.