Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding financial services firm to find a Recruitment Coordinator on a permanent basis for their London office. The firm works internationally to deliver effective financial and strategic solutions to a wide variety of clients whilst promoting a fantastic internal culture across departments.
In this exciting new role, you will play an essential part in the full recruitment cycle across key business areas, liaising with internal recruiters and third-party agencies to ensure candidates receive a high-quality experience throughout. From creating job adverts and descriptions to scheduling interviews and managing ATS and HRIS administration, this is an excellent opportunity to take proactive ownership and develop your professional competencies. In this position, you will collaborate closely with a Senior Consultant, working together to ensure the best talent is sourced across the business, facilitating wider growth and development.
- Write and post job adverts and job descriptions
- Coordinate interviews and maintain candidate and interview data in the ATS
- Liaise with third-party agencies, scheduling interviews and briefing calls
- Deliver timely feedback to interviewed candidates in a professional manner
- Support with candidate onboarding e.g. visas
- Extensive recruitment coordination experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Meticulous, proactive and forward-thinking
- Outstanding professional skills with a proven ability to collaborate with others
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.