I'm partnering with an amazing Environmental Service company, to find a Recruitment Coordinator on a permanent basis for their London office. They aim for a better world to make governments, organizations and companies all around the world, aware of climate change and what they can do about it.
As the Recruitment Coordinator you will be part of a friendly and established team. You bring previous experience to the team and provide excellent service to candidates and stakeholders.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Manage the interview process from the beginning till the offer.
- Working with managers across the business to define the roles and produce job descriptions
- Develop excellent internal and external relationships.
- Organise and attend briefings with agencies regarding new vacancies in the company.
- Manage the day-to-day recruitment related administration.
- HR/Recruitment experience.
- Proven ability to handle high-volume administrative tasks.
- Experience with HR systems/recruitment software.
- Strong passion to develop themself.
- Excellent professional and people skills.
Do you want to be part of this fantastic company and can you bring strong Recruitment Coordinator experience to this team? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.