Frazer Jones is partnering with an internationally renowned wealth management firm to find a Recruitment Assistant on a permanent basis for their London office. With a people-focused mindset, this outstanding company has specialised in local and foreign investment for over 50 years, providing excellent strategic and financial support.
You will manage the onboarding process, being the main point of contact for new joiner issues and organising inductions. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to liaise with the Talent Acquisition Manager and the rest of the HR Team to strategise and develop solutions to improve and streamline internal processes. This hands-on role will push you to explore and facilitate the broader Recruitment function, allowing you to progress your career whilst being supported by an excellent team.
- Handling entire onboarding process
- Document reviews including invoices, terms of business and consultancy agreements
- Organising interviews and meetings
- Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition Manager to monitor processes and liaise with stake holders
- Create an internal and external network, communicating with third-party individuals, candidates, and managers
- HR/Recruitment experience
- Proven ability to handle high-volume administrative tasks
- Experience with HR systems/recruitment software
- Experience in reviewing and amending relevant documentation e.g. employment contracts
- Experience engaging with day-rate contractors (preferred)
- Excellent professional and people skills
- Innovative and driven
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.