My client is a global leader in their field and is looking for a resource to support their busy, dynamic and ambitious talent acquisition team. This is an initial fixed term contract opportunity until end of December 2020.
Ideally you will have at least two years' experience in a similar role, with experience of working in a high-performing team.
This is a fixed term contract until end of December 2020.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment coordination
- Scheduling interviews
- Resourcing where applicable
- Working with the recruitment team and hiring managers
- Maintaining the HRIS, generating contracts and helping with the onboarding process
- Other adhoc coordination and logistics
- You must be immediately available
- Ideally 2 years' experience in a Talent Acquisition/recruitment coordinator role
- Degree qualified (highly desirable)
- Have worked in a high-performing and ambitious team previously
Salary will depend on experience, up to circa $80k package. Offices are based in the CBD.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.